We treat privacy of our customer seriously and we will only collect and use your personal information as described below：
- Contact you to follow up or confirm your orders, delivering products, returns or refunds.
- Send you promotional materials.
- Process your payment and/or coupons transactions
- Manage your online account, including your purchase history.
- Respond to your inquiries.
- Credit reference, fraud prevention, and law enforcement agencies where it is necessary to enforce a legal obligation or fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
We will not share your name, address, e-mail address, or personal information to any third party without your permission except it is a part of providing service to you, such as our courier who need to arrange delivery the product for you.
Website functionality cookies
- These simply enable you to browse our website and use all our functions, like your Shopping Bag or Account pages.
Website analysis cookies
- These help us to understand how our customers are using our website, and we use this information to constantly improve the way we do things.
Customer preference cookies
- These help us to make sure your online experience is simple, easy and relevant to you.
- We sometimes run online advertising campaigns, and, if we think you’ll be interested in what we have to say, targeting cookies will help us to deliver that message to you.
- More importantly, they limit the amount of times you see any of our ads. To find out more about cookies and how you can manage your cookie preferences please visit DAA