Information & Policies
Terms and Condition
Use of our website
- Thank you for visiting our website. By using the services, such as placing orders on the site, you are agreeing to all of the Terms and Conditions.
- You are suggested to check the site from time to time to check the update or changes.
- When registering an account, you agree to provide information that is true and accurate.
- When using our service on the site, you agree to take the responsibility for all activities conducted through your account.
- You must keep your account and password secure.
- If you feel or suspect that the security of your account has been compromised or if there is unauthorized use of your account, please contact us immediately.
- We shall not be responsible, or liable for any injury or damage resulting from not appropriate use of its products, either singularly or in combination with other products.
- Some events may happen beyond our reasonable control, such as adverse weather which delaying delivery of products. Under such conditions, we will always do our best to maintain the services but will not be responsible for failing to meet any obligations in this Terms and Conditions.
Taxes and Import/Export Licenses
- Prices do not include any taxes. Taxes are paid by buyer. Import or export licenses are to be secured by Buyer.
Accuracy of Information
- We attempt to be as accurate as possible when providing information on the site; however, we do not guarantee that the product descriptions, colors or information on the site are accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free.
- We therefore reserve the right to correct any errors and inaccuracies and at any time without prior notice. Those errors or inaccuracies may relate to pricing and availability, we reserve the right to cancel or refuse to accept any order based on incorrect pricing or availability information. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Your Obligations and Responsibilities
- By accessing our site, you agree that you will comply with these Terms and Conditions and any warnings or instructions on the site. You cannot make any change in the content or impair the operation of the site. If you default negligently or willfully in any of the obligations set forth in these Terms and Conditions, you shall be liable for all the losses and damages that may cause to us, our partners or licensors.
Links To Other Websites
- Our website may provide links to other websites for your convenience and information. These websites operate independently from us. Those sites we linked may have their own privacy policies, which we suggest you review if you visit any linked websites. These websites you visit are not owned or controlled by us, we will not take any responsibility for the content and any use of the sites, or the privacy practices of the sites.
- we will try to resolve any disputes when they first arise. Please contact us for any order related complaints or comments.
- We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to change these Terms and Conditions at any time by posting the changes on the Site and providing notice of such change.
- If you have any questions regarding these Terms and Conditions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Verified by Visa & Mastercard secure code
- You can register with Visa and Mastercard Secure code through your card issuing bank.
- It will bring up an extra security window after you check out that requires you to input digits from a pass code that you’ll have set with your bank.
- Payments that you make through the site will be processed by Paypal. You only need to submit accurate information to Paypal
We treat privacy of our customer seriously and we will only collect and use your personal information as described below：
- Contact you to follow up or confirm your orders, delivering products, returns or refunds.
- Send you promotional materials.
- Process your payment and/or coupons transactions
- Manage your online account, including your purchase history.
- Respond to your inquiries.
- Credit reference, fraud prevention, and law enforcement agencies where it is necessary to enforce a legal obligation or fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
We will not share your name, address, e-mail address, or personal information to any third party without your permission except it is a part of providing service to you, such as our courier who need to arrange delivery the product for you.
Website functionality cookies
- These simply enable you to browse our website and use all our functions, like your Shopping Bag or Account pages.
Website analysis cookies
- These help us to understand how our customers are using our website, and we use this information to constantly improve the way we do things.
Customer preference cookies
- These help us to make sure your online experience is simple, easy and relevant to you.
- We sometimes run online advertising campaigns, and, if we think you’ll be interested in what we have to say, targeting cookies will help us to deliver that message to you.
- More importantly, they limit the amount of times you see any of our ads. To find out more about cookies and how you can manage your cookie preferences please visit DAA